Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team and long-term vision? As Lead/Senior Software Engineer, you will be working with cutting edge product development using PHP, MySQL, memcache, varnish, and other open source technologies to deliver highly scalable enterprise class application. In this role you will be responsible for driving high visibility and high impact projects from start to finish. You will be responsible of handling all the key aspects of product development such as technical design of the feature, implementing highly scalable systems, work/lead other engineers to complete the product development, research, prototype, implement new technologies & concepts, etc. An ideal candidate will possess following:
1. 5+ years of experience developing E-Commerce/consumer internet technologies using PHP, mySQL, apache/Nginx, memcache, Redis, Solr, varnish, etc.
3. Solid experience with MySQL - writing and optimizing SQL for high performant systems with large Databases.
4. Demonstrable experience in managing medium to large project and deliver it on time and quality.
5. Must have passion for technologies and goes out of the way to keep updated with innovations in web technologies.
6. Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize a concept.
7. Full understanding in software development process and prior experience in Agile or Extreme programming Methodology
8. Extremely good communications and interpersonal skills
9. Ability to collaborate across departments
10. Result oriented and ready to take ownership
11. Desire to make impact and high work ethics
12. This role requires working directly with senior management team
13. Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies from Top Tier engineering institute in India, USA or UK. Deldure.com offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit based career path.
Apply for this position:
Send mail at [email protected]
with subject as Lead/Senior Software Engineer (PHP, MYSQL).